Queer Relationships, Queer Joy; two relationship therapists exploring what's working in LGBTQ+ relationships.
In this episode, we talk about:
- What to expect from Queer Joy
- Keely and Melissa's background as therapists and as queer people
- Dating apps and starting to date after a major breakup or divorce
- Managing polyamorous relationships
- Resistance through orgasms
Put QRQJ into action with our 5 question worksheet. Get it here: bit.ly/QRQJworksheet
Shop at As You Like It here: bit.ly/asyoulikeitshop
Keely: Hello. Welcome everyone.
We are part of Connective Therapy Collective, and we are doing a queer relationships podcast. Starting off now, our pilot. So I'm going to start off introducing myself. We're both gonna just introduce ourselves and kind of spend some time talking about why we're doing this podcast.
Why is it even important?
.And we hope that people listen and want to share and tell us more about what they want to hear about. Cause we definitely have plenty to talk about. Part of this has seeing what's going on in the world and specifically in queer relationships.